Before you inquire about one of our Airedales listed below, please take the time to read about our Adoption Process and fill out an Adoption Application on-line by clicking on the "Adoption Application" button found at the bottom of the "Adoption Process" page.
|Senior Airedales||Special Needs Airedales|
None at this time
None at this time
Airedales for Adoption by State
Airedales for Adoption by Age
Murphy - Kansas
Echo - Michigan
Noah - Ohio
Echo - 1 year
Murphy - 2.75 years
Noah - 7-8 years
Age: 2.75 years, DOB 11 October 2014
Weight: 80 pounds
Contact: Lisa Simon at email@example.com or 913-422-1470
Murphy is a big youngster. He currently weighs 80 but he really should lose at least 10 pounds. With a good diet and exercise he'll look like a million bucks in no time. He has a beautiful coat, bright white teeth, a properly docked tail, and he does not seem to have any skin issues.
Unfortunately, his previous family did no training with him and he is not trained at all. He's partially house trained, but his new home will need to work with him to make that 100%. He really does not know any commands.
We believe he's a smart boy, he just really needs an experienced home to work with him. He'd love to be an important part of someone's family and learn how to be a good boy. He is starved for attention but once he figures out what it's like to be loved we think he'll calm down and return your love tenfold.
Right now he does not walk well on a leash. We're going to set him up with an Easy Walk Harness and we're betting that will make a big difference.
Murphy is not aggressive at all, but he is a big boy who needs training, so he should not go to a home with small children. We're told he used to play with a small dog just fine. We encountered a small dog at the vet and he seemed just fine with it. We don't know about cats for sure.
Age: 1 year, DOB 4 July 2016
Weight: 62 pounds
Contact: Mark Howitz at 847-541-0166 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Echo was surrendered to SOAR due to being terror stricken by fireworks or thunder and having destroyed two crates and chewing anything around during these episodes. He has exhibited no signs of this behavior since coming into rescue and being kenneled with our trainer. He will also come with a “shark” cage which is almost indestructible.
He loves playing with the other dogs both large and small so a home with a dog buddy is preferred. Echo has shown some separation anxiety, probably due to losing his previous doggie friend. No cats. He weighs 62 pounds of lean muscle. He is a typical one year-old Airedale who has had no training – full of youthful energy and loves to play. Echo is very smart and really wants to please. He enjoys all the attention he receives during his training sessions and adores people that he greets with tail wags and kisses. He also wants to jump when greeting so that needs some work but is easily fixable. When he arrived, he didn’t even know his name. Echo has shown no food aggression and allows his food to be taken away with no issues. He is up to date on all his shots, micro-chipped, and was just neutered.
The ideal situation for Echo will be a home where someone is home most of the time, has an above ground, fenced yard, another doggie buddy to play with, and must have someone who will continue his training with obedience classes.
Echo is a great, friendly youngster who just needs an Airedale experienced human to love. If you think Echo is your next new best friend, please contact Mark right away. He won’t be in rescue long.
Age: 7-8 years
Weight: 67 pounds
Contact: Chris Bettis at
email@example.com or 501-231-4300
Hi my name is Noah. I am a gentle, easy-going guy who has much to give you back for exchange of your commitment and love for me. I want to be your one and only! Are you my dream home?
Watch my YouTube video to see my many talents:
- No other dogs, please. I only want to be your one and only and share your attention with no other canines. I am a people dog!
- I need my people to be home more than gone. Retired, work from home – Perfect!
- I am a good walker- no pulling! Moderate exercise for me as I like to walk.
- I can do steps but no steps are better as I have been diagnosed as having hip issues. Same with slippery floors - can we get some nice stay-in-place rugs? I am on meds for my hips as I do get achy.
- I am a good eater – not picky.
- I am current on all of my vet care and microchipped!
- I have a soft and curly coat- Handsome
- I love bigger kids that are happy and gentle and loving. As always, please monitor all activity with kids.
- Love people to visit me.
- I ignore cats but I am an Airedale! As always, please monitor all activity with cats.
- Love neck and backrubs- I can never get enough of a gentle loving hand
- I prefer the safety of a walk with you (no fence)or a real fence- no electric ones. I lived my past years outside and would prefer being your shadow!